Friday, October 06, 2006

First Post

Hello Readers of this blog! For now this is me typing to myself.

This blog will attempt to record the next few years of my life as I head into what I will now coin the 'murky years' where I am:
  • Going back to do my MBA
  • Getting ready for the birth of our second baby (not til March)
  • Putting in a full days work
  • Causually learning new languages
  • Writing this blog (heh for now...)

It's late friday afternoon and things are a bit slow here so I will probably put a more complete first post in tonight, but quickly these are the goals I want to achieve in writing this blog:

  • Chronicle the next while in my life (I do tend to repeat myself, I know)
  • Tend to the urge to write something from time to time
  • Push myself a bit more, I think the act of recording what I do will hopefully entice me to do more when given the opportunity. (Funny, how posterity can do something like that)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home